Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WFMW - The metoo Seat

This week's Works For Me Wednesday is a tribute to the Phil and Ted's metoo. I looked around for a good, simple, chair that I could use for C-Rex. We have a very small apartment, and floor space, especially in the kitchen is at a premium. There was just no way I could fit a high chair in there. Unfortunately, most everything I found was huge, bulky and impractical.

Until I discovered the metoo. It is lightweight (weighs only two pounds!) and collapses to just one inch thick. It's nylon, so it wipes clean with just a washcloth, although one time in the summer I took the garden hose to it after an outdoor cookout. No need to wrangle off the washable cover or any such nonsense. I've found that it attaches to most tables, although I have had problems with foldable picnic tables. Phil and Ted's is a great company with an impeccable reputation, so you can buy with impunity.

Check it out, but don't blame me if you're tempted to chuck your bulky highchair.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently heard about phil and ted's- didn't realize they made such COOL products! Thanks for the tip! We're always trying to save on space over here!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete