Monday, September 3, 2007

School Starts TOMORROW!

Yes, it's finally here - the moment of truth. Coio is pretty excited, and I'm feeling anxious, so I guess everything is as it should be. I made sure she had a bath tonight (that's noteworthy in our home), and we picked out her outfit for the morning so we don't have to worry about that during the morning rush. We have to leave here NO LATER THAN 7:45AM, although for tomorrow I'm hoping to shoot for 7:30AM. Wow, that's early.

I'm still not positive that everything is going to work out for me. There's less time between assisting in the kindergarten and teaching Spanish in the afternoons that I had thought. Somehow I got it in my head that I'd have an hour and a half between the two, but it turns out I've only got one hour. It'll probably work so long as we're at the Freedom building in East Bay, but it definitely won't once we've moved up to the new building.

I'm really thinking it's not going to work, but I want to make a go of it. If it doesn't work, I'll probably take him with me in the afternoons, or maybe I'll try to do the contract Spanish classes in preschools like I was thinking of doing. If I can get a few clients at $50 for 30 minutes a week, then I could bring in maybe an extra couple hundred a month.

I can dream, anyway.

Wish us luck, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment